Friday, July 31, 2009

21st Century Skills

At work we are talking about 21st Century Skills all of the time. One of our goals is to ensure that our students are prepared for the 21st century workplace. There are many technological tools that I already use, but I haven't blogged. So, I've decided to give it a go.

The name of the blog comes from a 2005 comment. I was with a group of friends when we saw Elaine Dalton. Her husband had been our bishop years earlier and at that time she had a new saying every year. It always rhymed and was at least in some ways motivational. Anyway, during the conversation I asked her what her theme was for 2005. That started a discussion and one of us said, "Keep Hope Alive in 2005". Many times since then I've said to myself and others, keep hope alive. It has sort of become my mantra, hence the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment