Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Really?? The Unexpected Blessings of Doing Family History

Tonight I finally logged in to the new Family Search as requested by our church leaders. I clicked on the button to show me my pedigree chart and guess what popped up? The link that I've been looking for. At first I laughed out loud because it seemed so easy. Next I called a friend to let her know of my good fortune. Finally I got the courage to click on the link. You guessed it. Nothing happened. Maybe it is a time delayed link...

It only got more interesting when I found out that I am an only child and that my Aunt who does all of the genealogy isn't listed with my grandparents. In fact, I couldn't find her information anywhere and submitted it myself from a family group record that she had created. How funny is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment