Still- primary (133 kids), home improvement projects, great job, friends and family!
And- trip to Jackson Hole for parent’s 50th anniversary celebration, brother’s AF retirement celebration in South Carolina , fun trips to Orlando and New York City
I’m in my second year as the assistant principal at CATEC and it is true that kids (teenagers) say the darndest things. Here is a small sampling of what has been said to me:
“I feel you Ms. England .”
“I don’t know how that got there. These aren’t even my pants!” (while wearing the pants)
“Ms. England , you’re rockin’ it retro.”
“Why don’t you call my mom right now to tell her how unfair you are?”
“I’m a teenager. Why would I want to be modest?”
“You’re not a very fast learner are you?”
“You looked better with longer hair.”
“Can you give me the female perspective on how to talk with my girlfriend?”
Life is good and you help to make it better. I wish you the best Christmas ever!! -Staci
No comments:
Post a Comment